Wow. Love, Madison Weddings is 1! June 2nd marked one year since we launched the site and it’s been an incredible start. As we look back on the first 365 days, we can’t thank our readers enough for the outpouring of love and support we’ve received. Our blog exists to share inspiration, wedding planning information, and to shine a spotlight on our incredible community of local vendors – and we are so grateful for the warm welcome.
In the past year we:
- Partnered with an amazing team of featured vendors. Shout outs to:
- Served as media sponsor for two wedding shows. (Be sure to check out the Waunakee Wedding Show and Mad City Bridal Expo!)
- Published 18 Real Wedding galleries to provide local wedding planning inspiration and vendor information.
- Gave away a dream wedding valued at nearly $20,000. For more info about that, head over to the Marry Me on Main Dream Wedding Giveaway page.
- Received feedback from local brides that inspired the evolution of Love, Madison Weddings. Thank you! Keep the ideas coming!
On June 2, 2016, we celebrated our first year out at Charlie’s on Main. In honor of the paper anniversary, we hosted a passport event – upon arrival guests were given a map and toured all three floors of the venue, stopping at fun checkpoints to meet our featured vendors along the way.
Thank you to everyone who joined us! Special thanks to Brown Rice and Honey and EZPZ Marquee for event dessert and decor, and to Melissa Grace Photography and Dutcher Photography for taking event and speakeasy photos!
Cheers to another exciting year ahead!
– Chad & Jodi
P.S. We’ve met a lot of new vendors and engaged couples in the past few months, so if you’re new to Love, Madison Weddings – Welcome! Here’s a little bit more about us and our journey to LMW.
In honor of the paper anniversary, we hosted a passport event. Guests were given maps and toured all three floors of the venue. Along the way they were given the Speakeasy password and when they made their way downstairs, we asked them:
If you were in charge of the Speakeasy, what would the password be?
Below is what they had to say. Cheers!