When we heard that Erin from Melissa Grace Photography booked two back-to-back wedding ceremonies on Valentine’s Day, we knew that something fun was in the works. We asked if either couple would allow us to Facebook Live their ceremony and Jenny and Brandon were up for adventure from the start. So we didn’t stop there! After learning more about the couple we brought in a team of LMW Featured Experts and vendor partners to make elopement day extra special for Brandon, Jenny and their children.
Congratulations Brandon and Jenny! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!
We went Facebook Live during Brandon and Jenny’s ceremony so our readers could send their congratulations in real time. Tune in for their I Dos:
Special thanks to these talented and generous participating vendors:
- Sweet Hartley’s provided a delicious heart-shaped cake.
- Cold Stone Creamery donated a $20 gift certificate to add ice cream to their celebratory dessert!
- Chula Vista Resort is sending them on a “Familymoon” that includes an overnight stay and water park wristbands!
- Melissa Grace Photography will visit them during their stay at Chula Vista and treat them to a family photo session!
- Elegance and Design Studio provided the boutonnieres and gorgeous bouquets.
Time to tie that tie! Chad was there with the assist.